14792 - Mobile Developer
Our client is one of leading financial services domain company. They have a requirement for a Mobile Developer. This is a Fulltime role in San Francisco, CA and locals are preferred.
- Leading app development efforts for both iOS and Android platform
- Building apps for the product line, as well as demonstration apps
- Submitting apps to the app stores and driving the process of getting them approved for distribution
- Designing and developing SDKs that will enable banks and other business partners to integrate technology into their apps
- Three or more years designing, implementing and publishing great mobile apps
- Proven experience in developing iOS and Android apps with a great user experience and UI
- Proven experience in successfully submitting apps to the app stores and updating them through multiple released versions
- Ability to work with our product and design team to create app experiences that people love to use
- Experience in creating static libraries or frameworks for iOS that will be delivered to our partners to enable them to include technology in their apps
- Experience in designing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Strong familiarity with Cocoa Touch and Core Foundation APIs as well as standard iOS design patterns
- Experience with concurrency and networking libraries, including Grand Central Dispatch
- Experience in creating an SDK for popular Android OS versions that will be delivered to our partners to enable them to include technology in their apps
- Experience in developing mobile apps for banking or other financial organizations
- Experience in using public/private key cryptography to generate and verify digital signatures
- iOS experience is a PLUS
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated teams of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please click apply with your most current resume. You should also feel free to email Seema Jadhav (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 Ext: 113.