Azure Consultant Position JO # 14804
Our Direct client is global investment firm that provides world’s largest asset management. They have a requirement for an Azure Consultant to work in their Dublin, CA facility.
This is a Contract Position (W2 or C2C)
- Perform development life cycle of RESTful API Proxies using Azure API Management platform. Perform development life cycle of Java and/or .NET based Web API applications/microservices in Azure App Service/Functions/Service Fabric platforms.
- Provide architecture & design guidance for other development teams. Help managing API platform governance, security etc. Develop/Improve ALM tool (Maven/Nexus, GIT, SVN, Jenkins/Bamboo).
- Provide production support, including on-call support as required. Gathering data / generating reports/Analytics API cloud platform. Identify, analyze, and determine root cause for production and non-production issues on SOAP services, REST Services, and API cloud product.
- Troubleshoot issues across all environments (DEV, TEST, and PROD).
- Actively participates in the implementation of complex projects/software products, the development of custom applications and in major enhancements to existing systems.
- Performs application coding and programming. Conducts design and code reviews.
- 8+ years of IT experience with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in application development.
- Exposure to APIs and SOAP services & Web\Cloud based Technology
- Considerable experience in integrating applications in a complex global environment.
- Comprehensive technology industry knowledge and insights
- In-depth knowledge of the specific application technologies and standards. Has knowledge of technical infrastructure, networking, and system operations. Has knowledge of hardware capacity planning and high availability solutions.
- Solid understanding of networking and core Internet Protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and routing in distributed networks.
- Solid understanding of API Management concepts viz a viz security, threat protection, traffic management, monetization, mash-ups & data transformations etc.
- ands-on experience with all the aspects of application development life cycle of Java and/or .NET based Web API applications/microservices in Azure App Service/Functions/Service Fabric platforms.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to email Shreya (Shreya.email@example.com) or call 408-400-2300
Key Words: Azure API Management