14867 – Jr. Systems Administrator
Our client is worldwide leader in information technologies with products that include hardware, software and services. They have a requirement for a Systems Administrator to work in their Santa Clara, CA facility. Local candidates who can come for in-person interview.
If you are interested, please click apply with your most current resume or email Seema Jadhav (email@example.com) / call on 408.400.2303.
Day to day operations to keep the engineering lab of an engineering team up and running. This is not a production environment but a high-touch environment subject to frequent changes.
- avg to above avg scripting skills.
- previous working experience with Jenkins. .
- nice to have: prior experience with any release engineering activities.
General Lab Requirements
- Maintain and update lab component inventory, install parts as needed.
- Assist team in lab re-location activities.
- Create and debug VMWare VMs on VMware ESXi
- Add vCPU/RAM to VMWare VMs
- Configure VMs to access Hitachi storage devices
- Create an OVA file as needed
- Create an OVA template for provisioning Virtual Machines
- Install and debug ESXi 6.x, Linux distributions and Windows 2012/2016 Server
- Troubleshooting access problems
- Raise tickets to upgrade array microcode to latest GA version
- server/VM zoning requests
- Create user accounts on arrays for new hires
- Allocate IP addresses to group members.
- Configure and debug DNS and DHCP.
- Debug TCP/IP networking problems.
- Contract – C2C / W2
- Locals Only as in-person interview is needed
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.