14872 – Principle Product Manager
Our client combines technology and human intelligence to deliver the world's most powerful solution for application security. They are currently looking for a Principle Product Manager to join their San Jose facility as a full time employee.
- Clearly define and manage the DAST product line business by assessing the benefits of our current products, evaluating our competitive position, outlining gaps and proposing solutions that consider the market conditions and overall economics.
- Conduct opportunity assessments on new ideas and concepts and provide design specification for product enhancements to product development.
- Develop business plans and feasibility studies, identifying product concepts for commercialization. Justify initiatives with sound business cases including ROI assessment and monitor returns.
- Partner cross-functionally to embed customer insights into our suite of solutions, and to drive commercialization efforts out through the organization in a coordinated fashion.
- Work closely with engineering, product marketing and sales to develop, guide product launch and commercialization efforts out through the organization in a coordinated fashion.
- Engage with regions, markets, and account teams and support them in responding to RFPs
- 5+ years of relevant security experience (application security market experience preferred).
- Proven track record of success in bringing ideas from creation to execution
- SaaS delivered product experience preferred
- Previous experience managing a P&L of a product line and contributing to its growth in the market.
- Strong execution skills, able to get things done through influencing others.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to customers, at conferences and board members.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive deep product insights from data.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals is specialized by technology, is great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Monica Vaduva (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2301