14875 – Sales Operation Support Consultant
Our client is one of largest virtualization companies in the world. Their products help streamline how complex applications can be used and viewed. They are currently in needs to hire a Sales Operation Support contractor. This is a Contract position based in Palo Alto, CA.
• Create reports and assist with Forecast process utilizing multiple SalesForce instances
• Work with multiple sales teams on quality of Managed Sales Opportunities
• Manage quality of, and reporting for, compensation registrations
• Organize approved registrations and prepare submissions for compensation
• Manage lead flow process between Company Sales and the Acquired Company Ops team
• Assign territory information to order data provided by acquired company
• Manage territory and commission disputes related to registration and order data
• Act as primary contact for acquired company Sales Operations team
• Manage product forecast in alignment with forecast methodology
• 4-8 years of Sales Operations Experience utilizing SalesForce.com
• Knowledge of company bookings and compensation policies
• Project management skills with the ability to complete time sensitive projects is critical
• Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills
• Intermediate MS Office, Visio, and SharePoint skills required
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US on the W2 payment term
- 6+ month Contract Position
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Local candidates strongly preferred
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Feel free to directly email Vandana Mathur (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2308