14899 – Android Developer
Our client is one of many well-known companies in mobile world. They are looking for Android Developer. This is a 6+ month contract located in Mountain View, CA and can work on W2 payment term only.
- Design and Development of voice enabled modules and applications
- Enjoys writing elegant, maintainable, and readable code
- Believe in technical design and code reviews are critical parts of the software development process
- Unit Test case development and aiding in automation of test case
- Collaborate with your peers to level up yourself and others
- Collaborate with various cross functional teams of Product Managers / Tech Leads to understand the requirements and tasks
Skills / Qualifications: -
- BS / MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field with 6+ years’ experience developing and shipping software solutions in Android and web technologies (Java Script, HTML, CSS)
- In depth understanding of Android Application model & framework
- Experience working with relational/object modeling and API based web service integration via REST and JSON
- Experience and interest in AI technologies is a plus (e.g. natural language processing, machine learning, knowledge modeling and reasoning)
- Exposure to development of server-side components
- Technologies – Java, Perforce, Git
- Methodologies – Scrum, Agile
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. You should also feel free to email Seema Jadhav (email@example.com) or call 408-400.2303.