Apache Kafka Data Engineer - JO #14916
Our client is one of the oldest banks in the world, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for an Apache Kafka Data Engineer. The position is in San Leandro, CA.
- 8+ years of hands on experience as Java/J2EE in building large scale highly robust, low latency applications
- 2+ yrs. Apache Kafka with KSQL and Streams implementation experience
- Strong in RDMS like Oracle/MySQL and 3+ yrs. NoSQL technologies like Cassandra/Mongo DB.
- Experience in building dashboards with real-time data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of Unix/Linux shell scripting.
- Splunk queries and dashboard
- Python, Spark, Scala
- Other Real-Time data analysis/data pipeline tools
- Machine Learning models
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract position
What’s in it for you?
- The client is committed to continuous improvement of your skills and performance.
- Their culture fosters opportunities for individual impact and advancement in a rapidly growing environment.
- Your team will consist of seasoned professionals like you, dedicated to making the company successful while honing their own skills.
About the Client:
For more than 170 years, this trusted company has provided diversified financial services. They are ranked in the top 5 in assets among US banks and are consistently named as the “Most Respected” and “Most Admired” banks in the world.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Anjali Srivastava (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2291.