14963 – Sr. VMware QA Engineer
Our client is worldwide leader in information technologies with products that include hardware, software and services. They have a requirement for a Sr. VMware QA Engineer to work in their Santa Clara, CA facility. This is an over 12 months Contract for the candidate who can work on W2 payment term and local to Bay Area, CA.
- Experience in QA with VMware vCenter and ESXi cluster skills.
- System admin experience in Linux/CentOS operating systems.
- Installation, configuration and QA experience in one or more of the following: vCenter appliance, VMware ESXi cluster, and Windows 2016 server.
- Skilled with scripting languages like Python and Microsoft PowerShell script.
- Experience with Automation of Testing
- Develop test plans, negotiating with developers, executing test plans and reporting test results.
- At least two years of SAN, FC, iSCSI, and NAS storage administration.
- Strong TCP/IP configuration and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with VMware vRealize Orchestrator.
- Experience with VMware vRealize Log Insight.
- Experience testing converged systems like Cisco UCS Director.
- 12+ months contract, W2 payments terms ONLY
- Local candidates to Bay Area, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2299