14972 – Python Automation QA Engineer
Our client is a cloud computing software company located in the heart of the Silicon Valley. They have a requirement for a Python Automation QA Engineer with strong experience working with VMware and storage. This 6+ months contract located in San Jose, CA.
• Empowered to test the quality of the deliverables and influence the delivery of quality products/features
• Participating in requirements and design reviews of new features & enhancements
• Designing high level test approaches and implementing detailed test plans based on the requirements
• Working closely with the Development team to ensure that the code developed is testable - are the logs sufficient, should any test hooks be built into the code, is there enough debug information available in case of failure, etc.
• Analyzing failures and determining root cause, setting the expectations of the solution/behavior based on the requirements.
• Automating test cases written and executed as part of new feature testing, and enabling automated regression runs for subsequent releases.
• Filing defects in the Defect Tracking System and driving them to closure
Qualifications and Experience:
• BE or MS in Computer Science or related stream is required
• Minimum of 5 or more years of Software QA experience
• Advance level skills in Python.
• Experience using virtualization technologies such as VMware vSphere, Hyper-V, KVM or XenSever.
• PLUST TO HAVE experience in Web based Network and/or Datacenter Management, DevOps software testing, REST API testing, Web Services testing etc.
- 6+ months Contract
- Local candidates in San Jose, CA are preferred
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – US work permit, current location, etc.. You should also feel free to email Nina Schindler (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2299