Director/ Sr Manager - Sales and Marketing/ Commercial IT JO # 15030.
Our Direct client is an American corporation that develops, manufactures and markets robotic products designed to improve clinical outcomes of patients through minimally invasive surgery, most notably with the da Vinci Surgical System. They have a requirement for a Director/Sr Manager - Sales and Marketing/ Commercial IT to work in their Sunnyvale, CA facility.
This is a Full Time Role
- Partnering with Global and local Marketing, Sales and Service communities to drive our business and technology roadmaps forward.
- Responsible for business relationships, application performance, and the identification and delivery of new and existing application services to meet the business units’ known and emerging needs.
- Responsible for building, managing and delivering a portfolio of technology programs and projects that improve business process capabilities.
- Responsible for developing and managing an Applications plan working with the senior management of the business.
- Responsible for directing and evaluating feasibility studies, project scoping and project planning for business applications projects.
- Define, plan, and direct the execution of a broad range of technical projects, while balancing the competing demands of scope, time, cost, quality, resources, and risk.
- Responsible for establishing priorities and schedules for business application projects.
- Oversee project execution and actively manage the project portfolio.
- Manage relationships with various technology and business communities to achieve project objectives across the project portfolio.
- Conduct risk management planning, identification, analysis and monitoring on projects.
- Responsible for managing enhancements of the related business systems and drive operational efficiencies across processes and technology that support the business operations and strategic company projects.
- 10+ years Information Systems management experience with 3+ years of experience managing teams of multi-discipline managers and individual contributors.
- Experience in implementing and supporting enterprise applications SAP or Salesforce.com. As Salesforce.com is currently our main CRM & system of record that supports the sales organization, the candidate will also serve as the subject matter expert for the administration of Salesforce.com and direct management of a small team of Salesforce admins/developers.
- Possess a strong business and customer/client focus.
- Collaborative communication, excellent planning and management skills.
- Ability to interact and influence variety of users and senior management.
- Experience with deep understanding of IT Applications and Technology.
- Balance of strong business process knowledge and experience. implementing mix of custom and package software to meet business needs.
- Strong Program/Project Management Skills - Demonstrated success in large project implementations.
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very strong collaboration, negotiation, and influence capability required.
- Working experience with Marketing Automation & Quoting systems is highly desired.
- BS degree.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to email Shreya (Shreya.email@example.com) or call 408-400-2300