15036 - IT Program/Project Manager
Our client is worldwide leader in information technologies with products that include hardware, software and services. They have a requirement for an IT Project/Program Manager to work in their Santa Clara, CA office.
This is a contract role.
If you are interested, please apply with your most current resume or email Monica Vaduva (firstname.lastname@example.org) 408 400 2301
- 10+ Years of Experience managing complex, cross-organizational projects
- Plans, coordinates, and monitors all aspects of internal information system-specific projects, which translate business objectives and requirements into workable plans, requirements documents, technical and functional design documents and models
- Gathers required data from Stakeholders, IT Team, and Business SMEs to evaluate objectives, goals, and scope to create technical specifications
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met
- Implements consistent process and tools for program management using Agile Scrum/Kanban
- Professional Services and/or Managed Services project experience preferred
- Experience with Sales process and applications preferred
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.