15038 – Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Our client is worldwide leader in information technologies with products that include hardware, software and services. They have a requirement for a Sr. Business Systems Analyst with experience in Oracle Financial and Revpro to work in their Santa Clara, CA or Denver, CO facility. This is a 3+ months Contract role for the candidate who can work on W2.
Senior Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for interpreting and translating business requirements into solutions and preparing functional specifications. Establishes development standards and processes. Works in conjunction with the development team in the development of applications, designing reports, testing performance, debugging and documenting applications of high complexity. Follows predefined standards and best practices. Tests the usability of applications and preparation of user training documentation, and/or delivers user acceptance training.
- 10+ years application systems analysis, business analysis work experience or equivalent
- Extensive experience in designing billing solutions including subscription billing
- Experience implementing and maintaining revenue solutions, Rev-pro experience preferred
- IT order management, billing and revenue configuration experience in an ERP solution, preference in Oracle R12 Finance Module (i.e. AR, AP, Payments, GL, CM, FA, PO).
- Sales Force experience is a plus
- Process modeling experience in a formal process modeling tool like ARIS
- Experience with business requirements and business process analysis to ensure IT solutions meet the business needs
- 3+ months contract – NO CTC payment terms, W2 payments terms ONLY
- Local candidates in Colorado or Bay Area, CA are preferred
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2299