Sr Program Manager - JO # 15058.
Our direct client is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Program manager to work in their Las Vegas, Nevada A facility.
Role: Full Time.
Location: Las Vegas, NV.
Program Scope Management
- Facilitate program charting aligning on in/out of scope with all business stakeholders and team members. Ensure all approvals are completed before entering plan and design phase.
- Can establish and integrate multiple project charters aligned within an overall program charter framework.
- Ensure requirements are clearly defined and documented.
- Utilize WBS to develop and manage task assignment.
- Define, baseline and maintain a program schedule in MS Project or designation PMO schedule management tool.
- Can integrate multiple project schedules into an overall program schedule.
- Enter key deliverables as defined by PMO standards into Clarity and ensure data is accurate on a weekly basis.
- Drive and track work completion against the program schedule.
Program Cost Management
- Facilitate holistic cost estimates capturing all IT labor (internal and external), vendor, hardware, software, and other program related costs. Place cost estimates using defined cost plans within Clarity.
- Partner with finance to ensure CER is created and approved as appropriate.
- Track cost actuals on a defined cadence and update Clarity as appropriate.
Program Risk Management
- Develop and publish a risk management plan and approach that aligns to the complexity/size of the program.
- Identify risks through PMO standard format. Assign each risk a rating based on probability and impact
- Determine cross project risks that impact the overall program objectives.
- Establish a risk response for each risk including action, owner, trigger date and closure date.
- Utilize risk register to fully document and actively track all risks.
Program Issue Management
· Drive issues with urgency to ensure resolution decisions are timely and with quality.
· Utilize the standard PMO decision making framework to ensure there are holistic options analyzed with a full aligned recommendation.
Program Change Management
· Develop and execute an effective change management process.
· Identify and capture change impacts and associated risks to project scope, schedule, cost and quality.
· Escalate change requests to appropriate stakeholders for approval.
· Update program documentation and clarity to incorporate approved change requests.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and education.
- This is a Senior program manager role, project manager on steroids. Should have experience handling large projects with multiple tracks to support large implementations
- 1st key skill - Hospitality industry exp will be a BIG plus. Or hotel experience.
- 2nd key skill – PMs with experience on the technology side so they know how to bridge the gap between technology and business.
- Opera experience would be a BIG plus.
- Most of the stuff we do is SAAS solutions based
- ERP experience will just be a bonus, not needed.
- If this person has knowledge of information management from a Data warehousing perspective, would be great. Since we also support the IM groups that are responsible for taking the DW capability into cloud
- Experience with CRS (Central reservation system)/PMS (Property management system)/RMS (Revenue Management system) – projects with these 3, that’s also good.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to email Shreya (Shreya.email@example.com) or call 408-400-2300