15061 – SaaS Platform – Technical Product Writer
Our client is worldwide leader in information technologies with products that include hardware, software and services. They have a requirement for a SaaS Platform – Technical Product Writer with experience supporting documentation for SaaS platform to work in their Santa Clara, CA. This is a 4 months Contract.
- Learn and document SaaS platforms as they are being developed.
- Write and edit programming guides, tutorials and application programming interface (API) references for a software developer audience.
- Ensure content is technically and stylistically consistent with existing content.
- Publish drafts and drive the technical review process.
- Document Python, R, Scala source code in both Windows and Linux environments.
- Create release notes, technical reports, and white papers.
- Work closely with geographically distributed software engineers and development teams.
- Align with other Technical Writers and follow the direction of the product owner.
- Learn and use a variety of software tools, both for document production and SDK usage.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Communications, Journalism or related field.
- Excellent native-level written English skills.
- Minimum of 3 years technical writing experience, preferably in a computer-related field with an emphasis on user documentation.
- At least 1 year of experience writing for software engineers, preferably in the mobile, graphics, or communications fields.
- Requires experience with Microsoft Office tools, Adobe Content Creator Experience is a plus.
- Understanding of conceptual, task-oriented and reference documentation.
- Computer programming experience and/or experience documenting APIs in the code using tools such as doxygen, swagger and confluence.
- Experience with git and GitLab.
- 4 months contract.
- Local candidates in Bay Area, CA are preferred.
- Onsite only-No remote work.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Vandana Mathur (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2308