Lead Cloud Architect Position #15064
Our client is a hospitality and entertainment company. They are currently in need to find a Lead Cloud Architect
This is a full-time permanent role and is located in Las Vegas, NV. I can work with W2 (NO CTC) candidates only.
The Lead Cloud Architect will be part of team making a major transformational change within the company. This person will support company’s efforts through cloud infrastructure architecture, design and implementation. Working with other architects, this individual will architect and design systems based on specific project needs that are secure, highly available and scalable.
Design, develop and implement enterprise level cloud-based solutions.
Evaluate emerging cloud and infrastructure technologies.
Design secure, robust and scalable cloud-based systems.
Analyze system requirements by interacting with IT and key business stakeholders.
Partner with the business to ensure solutions support current and long-term business needs.
Analyze existing Cloud deployments and recommend changes based industry best-practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or an equivalent education and experience.
- At least 6 years of experience with general technology, broad systems architecture design, planning and implementation.
- Previous experience in application design and engineering, technology modeling skills, including application platforms, data and technology.
- Previous Solutions Architecture experience (or equivalent experience).
- Experience in presenting ideas and solutions to technology professionals with potential contrary views.
- Experience with designing and architecting complex, large scale enterprise-wide solutions, processes, enabling technologies and knowledge of how IT supports those solutions.
- Experience with one or more of the major cloud providers (AWS, Google, Azure).
- Experience with one or more technology domains, such as mobile, eCommerce, CRS, PMS, Retail, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to acquire deep, vertical domain knowledge of one or more verticals.
- Working knowledge of UML, SOA and / or APIs.
- Demonstrated success of quickly understanding business capabilities and aligning capabilities to solutions.
- Proven track record of designing scalable solutions at the enterprise level.
- Experience using multiple SDLC methodologies
- Experience estimating solution resourcing and timelines.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Experience working with Linux based systems.
- Previous experience in a hospitality and/or gaming industry.
- AWS and/or Azure certification.
- Cisco, VMware or Microsoft certifications.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US on W2 base. NO CTC
- Full time permanent role
- Las Vegas, NV
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email Bhavana Mathur (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2297