Product Manager - JO #15080
Our client is one of the oldest and largest banks in the world, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for a Product Manager. The position is open for San Francisco, CA, Oakland, CA and Charlotte, NC locations.
Position Details: The Product Management team is looking for a strong candidate to develop, execute on and optimize the Digital Account Open Application Programing Interface (API)/Microservice strategy.
This position is a combination of Technical Product Management, Execution, Strategy, Analysis, Competitive Research, and Partnership. You will work directly with other Product Managers and Technologists across the organization, Customer Experience Designers, Sr. Digital Executives, and Project Managers to develop and implement Digital Account Open APIs to meet the needs of our customers and business.
• Lead an Agile scrum as the Product Owner through successful product definition, planning, scoping and deployment of capabilities, which support the Digital Account Open API/microservices strategy. Is accountable for squad deliverables (both technical and non-technical).
• Makes trade-offs between scope, budget, and timeline.
• Planning for, facilitation of relevant discussion and/or creation of relevant strategic presentations and documentation to inform and enable senior manager and executive decision making.
• Responsible for reviewing and approving code and artifacts to ensure they meet customer, business and compliance requirements.
• Accountable for monitoring, reporting and achieving squad-level Key Performance Indicators.
• May directly manage and inspire 1-2 direct report product managers to achieve professional and business goals and growth. Will matrix-manage individuals across roles (e.g., Development, Quality Assurance, Business Analysis, and Project Management) to achieve business objectives.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract position
What’s in it for you?
- The client is committed to continuous improvement of your skills and performance.
- Their culture fosters opportunities for individual impact and advancement in a rapidly growing environment.
- Your team will consist of seasoned professionals like you, dedicated to making the company successful while honing their own skills.
About the Client:
For more than 170 years, this trusted company has provided diversified financial services. They are ranked in the top 5 in assets among US banks, and are consistently named as the “Most Respected” and “Most Admired” banks in the world.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. You should also feel free to email Bhavana Mathur (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2297