Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic and works with cutting edge technologies. They are currently in need of a Performance Architect/Analyst in their Pleasanton, CA facility. This position is Contract to Hire and needs W2 candidates who are local to bay area to attend an onsite interview.
- Set up monitoring dashboards for in TrueSight/Splunk for the applications which are migrating to Hybrid cloud.
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience using “Big Data” technologies in the Hadoop, ecosystem
- Experience with Spark, Microsoft Azure, AWS, Play framework.
- Deep knowledge of Java and its internals (e.g. JVM performance tuning)
- Familiar with SQL query plan analysis/tuning, contention/locking analysis and tuning
- Ability to review performance automation implementations and demonstrate sound design principles while remaining practical and milestone driven
- Experience of performance testing tools such as HP LoadRunner and other tools.
- Hands-on experience application monitoring using BMC Trusight, SiteScope, AppDynamics, CA Wily Introscope, Fluke, OEM, Splunk, BMC Patrol, Netcool, and other OS-native tools
- Strong knowledge of Web Services and related technologies (SOAP, JAXB, WSDL, XML)
- Experience with Oracle SQL, RDMS and RAC
- Solid programming skills in JAVA, SQL and Perl
- Minimum 10 years employment of Monitoring, Dashboard analytics, performance engineering experience - benchmark testing, performance analysis, tuning and developing software benchmarks, capacity planning and other performance engineering-related work
- Minimum 8 years creating Dashboards, performance test automation
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field from an accredited institute.
- Contract to Hire
- Pleasanton, CA
- Local candidates preferred
- W2 payment term only
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume or email Vandana Mathur (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2308.