EDI Developer position JO # 15166
For more than 55 years, our client has focused on creating structural products that help people build safer and stronger homes and buildings. Considered a leader in structural systems research, testing and innovation, our client works closely with industry professionals to provide code-listed, field-tested products and value-engineered solutions.
They have a highly visible EDI Developer position in Pleasanton, CA location.
- 5-10+ years of experience in EDI with SAP
• Experience in ANSI X12 EDI Transactions like 810, 820, 824, 850, 855, 856, 860 and 997 Flat Files. Good knowledge on EDI X12, EDIFACT and XML.
• Knowledge SAP ECC functional areas - Order to cash, procure to pay, supply chain execution and/or Finance
• Proficiency on B2B/EDI concepts, ANSI/EDIFACT standards especially retail industry related transactions (Order, ASN, and Invoice).
• Experience of incorporating business requirements into global functional designs. Developing mapping specifications and guidelines for B2B transactions.
• Thorough understanding and hands on experience with XML, Schema, XPATH and XML parsers is required
• Hands-on work experience with communication protocols AS2, FTP, HTTP, RNIF, WebServices, and SOAP etc.
• Messaging experience with messaging servers/services/ JMS.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay rate
- Excellent facilities and great location
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent and experienced team with solid expertise in this area
- Location: Pleasanton, CA
About the client:
Our client is the pioneer and leader in the structural industry to create robust products.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume, ASAP!Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours.Feel free to email Bhavana ref JO: 15166 or call 408-400-2297.