15167 – DXD Producer
Our client is one of the oldest and largest in the world, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for a DXD Producer. The position is in multiple locations (San Francisco, CA, Oakland, CA, or Charlotte, NC)
- Collaborating with DXD Designers, Content Strategists, Producers, and Researchers on multi-device experiences for online and mobile banking, financial education, product information, tools, and applications in an Agile framework
- Often acting as DXD scrum Lead representing DXD throughout the process and communicating to the broader scrum team
- Coordinating multi-disciplinary DXD project teams, writing creative briefs, estimating scope and sizing, and handling escalations
- Working with project teams to understand business goals and identify customer needs
- Partnering with product managers, project managers, developers, business analysts, legal/compliance, and managing expectations regarding DXD delivery
Qualified candidates must have:
- 2+ years’ experience working in an enterprise Agile environment
- Solid project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment to include project planning, scoping, sizing and ongoing project cost tracking and reporting
- 5+ years’ experience guiding Interaction Designers, Visual Designers, Content Strategists to produce digital customer experiences
- 3+ years of design agency or consulting experience with F100 companies.
- Proven track record for managing complex creative design efforts in a mature User Experience Design environment with demonstrated experience with user centered design methodology
- Proven experience successfully managing a geographically remote team
- Agile delivery tools (including JIRA and Confluence)
- Microsoft office suite (including MS Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- BA, BS, or MA in communications, human factors, information sciences or graphic/visual arts
- Proven experience managing vendor delivery including contract negotiation, scoping, writing creative briefs, and problem resolution
- Certifications in Agile, UX or other design methodologies
- Scrum master experience
- Banking or financial services background or working in a highly regulated industry
- Design software experience with Invision, Sketch, Photoshop.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract position: 2 Years Contract
- Locations: San Francisco, CA, Oakland, CA, or Charlotte, NC
- Preferred W2 candidate
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Vandana Mathur (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2308 EXT 111.