15179 - Senior DevOps Engineer
Our client is one of many well-known companies in mobile world. Their Cloud services group is looking for Sr. DevOPS Engineer to work from Irvine CA and Mountain View, CA. This is a long term W2 contract role.
looking for DevOps Engineer, who will focus on designing and developing automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration processes. Our ideal candidate should have worked in Amazon Web Services (AWS) environments leveraging services beyond basic IaaS provisioning.
- Work closely with development teams to integrate their projects into the production and test AWS environments and ensure their ongoing support.
- Gain a deep application-level knowledge of the systems as well as contribute to their overall design.
- Work closely with other internal teams to build security, reliability, and scalability into the development lifecycle.
- Build engineering automation and productivity tools to streamline and scale applications in the production environment.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of multi-environmental systems.
- Serve in an on-call rotation as an escalation contact for critical production issues.
- DevOps training and preparation of concise training materials.
- B.S. or above, in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- Experience with Database Administration, schema design, query analysis, performance tuning, and optimization is a plus.
- At least 5 years of professional experience as an Engineer, able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the cloud services like AWS.
- At least 1+ years of experience in design, deploy and maintain cloud infrastructure based on Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience supporting mission critical production applications.
- Experience with building, deploying and scaling out SaaS/Cloud applications on Amazon Web Services using the various services provided by AWS.
- Experience with continuous integration using Jenkins, log collection, and analysis, version control systems like GitHub or Stash (BitBucket).
- Experience with automation tools like Jenkins, Maven, Puppet, AWS CloudFormation etc.
- Expert in at least one of these languages - Shell, Python, GoLang.
- Knowledge on different deployment strategies like blue-green deployment.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations for highly available applications.
- Ability to automate AWS deployments and train others.
- Splunk queries and dashboard
- Python, Spark, Scala
- Other Real-Time data analysis/data pipeline tools
- Machine Learning models
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract W2 position
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. You should also feel free to email Seema Jadhav (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2303.