15205 – SR. SRE
Our client is a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry. They are looking for a Sr. Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) for a permanent role in Pleasanton, CA. No remote work, onsite interview – must.
- 10+ years of Systems/Applications automation in 24x7 Production Services environments
- Strong scripting and automation experience
- Excellent troubleshooter, utilizing a systematic problem-solving approach spanning code, systems, and network theory & protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP) ability to read a packet capture/tcpdump, etc.
- Experience in designing, analyzing, and diagnosing large-scale distributed systems + Windows Server and/or Linux systems internals (system libraries, file systems, client-server protocols)
- Experience with elastically scalable, fault tolerance and other cloud architecture patterns
- Experience operating on AWS (both PaaS and IaaS offerings)
- Experience in both Windows (2k8R2+) and Linux (centos) + Security triage & forensic analysis
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts, including Infrastructure as code utilizing tools like Terraform, Cloudformation and Chef/SaltStack
- Familiarity with Containerization concepts like Docker, and PaaS services on AWS?
- NoSQL/Docker/Micro-services/Forensic-Analysis experience is a big plus
- Proven strength in SaaS services, experience in massive scale web operations
- High preference for someone with very strong windows background , previously as a windows engineer
- Location : Pleasanton, CA
- Permanent role
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2299.