Product Delivery Manager- JO # #15233.
Our direct client is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Product Delivery Manager to work in their Las Vegas, Nevada A facility.
Role: Full Time.
Location: Las Vegas, NV.
Takes product from ideation to create a solution package; complete with detailed description, business requirements, ROI and operational plan; develops alternative courses of action and makes timely decisions based on logical assumptions and factual information.
- Assists in setting the product roadmap in advance to achieve desired outcomes.
- Proactively acts to bring a challenging idea to market.
- Provides leadership and direction to all stakeholders required to successfully create and deliver a new solution
- Identifies unmet needs to conceptualize and/or validate a net new product offering demonstrating a deep understanding of customer dynamics and needs at all levels (end-user to executive)
- Incorporates customer satisfaction tasks and quantifies success measurements
- Delivers on objectives while increasing/improving customer satisfaction
- Identifies areas to reduce cost and improve efficiency in the business environment
- Maintains current knowledge of cutting edge digital and mobile technology
- Works within the business environment to re-engineer processes to maximize profits and minimize support issues
- Facilitate daily, weekly and monthly release tracking meetings
- Scope Management for Suite Releases & Release Planning
- Facilitate implementation of new environments or adding components to existing environments
- Facilitate documentation and updates to Network Topology diagrams for all environments including PROD & Test environments
- Facilitate troubleshooting the issues reported in any of the environments
- Provide Suite Release Status inputs and help with Weekly Executive Reports preparation
- Plan, seek approvals and communicate the Suite Release and hotfixes deployment downtimes, status to Enterprise stakeholders
- Facilitate Release Implementation and Follow-up on go-live issue
- Highly ethical and discreet, with ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to empathize with customers, while enforcing the company’s policies.
- Proven problem solving, analytical and fact-finding skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks effectively.
- Proven ability with the Microsoft Office Suite of products, Visio, Sharepoint and Microsoft Project or other project management software.
- The ability to have issues escalated to them and providing resolution and follow-up.
- Excellent customer service skills; Relentless focus on client’s needs and consistently raises the bar on service excellence
- Superb time management, judgment, meticulous attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of autonomy and accountability
- Ability to document effectively, using non-technical business terms and vocabulary that will be clearly understood by all users and co-workers.
- Ability to work closely and harmoniously with business users and IT personnel on projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Ability to develop and evaluate alternatives, make decisions and take appropriate action.
- Ability to establish and maintain priorities and to deliver on deadlines and commitments
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all business contacts.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both oral and written forms.
- Maturity in judgment to examine key indicators to know and proactively act to bring a challenging idea to market.
- Ability to effectively communicate and prepare detailed presentations to all levels of management
- Understanding customer dynamics and needs at all levels (end-user to executive)
- Has consistently delivered on objectives while increasing/improving customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to assess time/cost estimates related to associated tasks
- Specialized ability to analyze risk and conduct projects with risk avoidance, risk mitigation in mind
- Effective at leading meetings by setting and achieving objectives; drive for conclusion
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to email Shreya (Shreya.email@example.com) or call 408-400-2300