15266 – Project Manager/Scrum Master
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet the company is nimble and dynamic and works with cutting edge technologies. They are currently in need of an experienced Project Manager/ Scrum Master, to work as part of a team on multiple high visibility projects. This is a contract to hire position and is at their Pleasanton, CA facility and is looking for local candidates only.
- Ability to partner with the line managers in understanding skill level
- Manage conflict between teammates - key for planning/executing work
- Ensure all stakeholders are clear on project progress all throughout the lifecycle
- Ability to organize/manage teams and plan/execute work
- Ability to clearly articulate project objectives
- Facilitate a working session to define tasks, assign resources, and have the resources estimate their assigned tasks
- Monitor progress against tasks, quickly discern tasks that are getting behind schedule and addressing the cause of the delay
- Managing stakeholder expectations
- Ability to identify stakeholders (anyone who will have impact or be impacted by the outcome of the project)
- Determine and execute the communication strategy for the different stakeholder type (i.e. executive sponsor, line manager of a resource, vendor, etc.)
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals is specialized by technology, is great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying? Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Monica Vaduva (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2301