Technical Project Manager- Peoplesoft Position JO# 15305
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic and works with cutting edge technologies. They are currently in need of an experienced Technical Project Manager.
This position is contract and is at Pleasanton, CA location.
• Assume accountability for the development and delivery of Technical Project Management needed to support IT solutions and projects.
• Work closely with a Tech Lead who is responsible for overall solution, high level project sizing and oversight for technical execution
• Foster a strong work environment that rewards individual and team efforts; encourages creativity while maintaining high caliber productivity and quality.
• Ability to handle multiple projects at any given time
• Ability to do project planning, budget estimation and management, resource planning and assessment, financial planning and risk assessment.
• Adoption of existing Project Management best practices, including the proficient use of industry standard tools, technologies, and methodologies.
• Responsible for planning and execution of strategic IT Infrastructure projects. Performs the role as the owner of the financial position of all managed projects.
• Ensuring that applicable regulatory directives are complied with e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley, current privacy legislation.
• Flexibility and ability to work collaboratively within a matrix, 'virtual' environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work with external vendors.
• Requires approximately 10% travel depending upon project specifics and business locations
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in the role of Technical Project Manager with experience and understanding of enterprise infrastructure capabilities & solutions.
• 6+ years Project Management and/or functional experience with PeopleSoft v 8.6-9.2.
• Strong experience with Peoplesoft Project Development, Integration and Implementations.
• Strong experience with Peoplesoft People Tools
• Experience with Migration Strategy and Release Management approach, concepts and execution.
• Experience with Peoplesoft Lifecycle Management Tools, Update Manager & Change Assistant and Test Framework.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Position type: Contract
- Position location: Pleasanton, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to contact Bhavana Mathur at email@example.com or call 408-400-2297