15321 – CXD Producer/Project Manager.
Our client is one of the oldest and largest banks in the world, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for a CXD Producer. The position is in multiple locations (San Francisco, CA.)
- Act as UX/CXD advocate to promote industry best practices and user-centered design principles.
- Serve as primary liaison/point of contact with DS4B and various Wholesale Line of Business (LOB) partners.
- Manage and develop front-end web production schedule, effectively shifting priorities and making judgment calls quickly to ensure deadlines are met.
- Manage project health as communications of CXD project status and issues tracking to key Wholesale stakeholders.
- Supervise and govern the creation and quality of CXD deliverables as information architecture, interaction design wireframes, content strategy plans, editorial content, and visual design assets.
- Work with CXD Management on project financials (CXD sizing, budgets, forecasts) and coordinate project team resource assignments and allocations.
- Manage CXD project details as capture key decisions, issues and action items in meeting notes and organize project files on multiple platforms/systems.
- Contribute to process and operational improvements for projects.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 3+ years front-end web production or web project management experience, supporting business, creative and technical teams; Experience with financial services is preferred.
- Significant experience managing UI/UX projects with various project management methodologies (Agile/Iterative/Waterfall).
- Solid background in design thinking processes, facilitating user-centered design (UCD) activities with cross- functional teams and stakeholders
jQuery, React) o Web Accessibility/Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance standards
- Strong command of business and project management software tools, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, JIRA/Confluence, SharePoint
- BA, BS, or MA in communications, human factors, information sciences or graphic/visual arts
- Proven experience managing vendor delivery including contract negotiation, scoping, writing creative briefs, and problem resolution
- Certifications in Agile, UX or other design methodologies
- Scrum master experience
- Banking or financial services background or working in a highly regulated industry
- Design software experience with Invision, Sketch, Photoshop.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract position: 2 Years Contract
- Locations: San Francisco.
- Preferred W2 candidate
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Shreya Muktamath(Shreya.email@example.com) or call 408- 400- 2300.