15342 – Systems / DevOps Engineer
Our client is a market leader in the business of securing web applications. Their flagship product is used by clients globally and is the leader in its category. They currently have a requirement for Systems / DevOps Engineer who would design, build and improve their next-generation continuous delivery and deployment system. The position is 3+ months contract and located in Santa Clara, CA.
As a senior systems/devops engineer, you will be working in an agile development environment, you will help develop the tools. You will design, build and improve our infrastructure and development platform, using latest technologies
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience working with technology like: Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker Swarm or Nomad
- Experience with Ansible or Puppet
- Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) or Azure
- Experience with Git, Jenkins
- Strong scripting ability (Bash, Python, go) in Linux/Unix
- Experience with networking, security, saas and cloud architectures supporting highly scalable, reliable and secure services
- Solid understanding of web, application, and large distributed systems
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience specifying, designing, and/or implementing system deployment, management, health, and/or performance monitoring tools
- Experience with hardware load balancer administration, network optimization, or other related and demonstrable TCP-level experience
- Experience designing and/or implementing automated software testing, deployment and performance analysis systems
- Experience in Systems and Network Administration, DevOps or Site Reliability Engineering
- Candidates must be local to Bay Area, CA
- 3+ months contract
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume. You should also feel free to email Anjali (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2291.