15348 – Skype Unified Communications Engineer
Our client is worldwide leader in information technologies with products that include hardware, software and services. They have a requirement for a to fulfill a direct full-time hire or contract-to-hire role for Skype Unified Communications Engineer to work in their Denver, CO facility.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Strong expertise with Microsoft Skype for Business, SFB Online and O365 infrastructure in a distributed, global environment
- Expertise in Skype Enterprise Voice configurations, policies, and routing over a complex WAN infrastructure (SBC, SIP, Media Gateways, VoIP, H.323, PBX, QoS), video and mobility
- Experience using monitoring and reporting tools to optimize and troubleshoot real-time services
- Good understanding of network concepts including TCP/IP sub-netting, voice policies, Trunking, routing, SMTP, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Good understanding of cloud concepts especially relating to Microsoft Azure AD and Azure AD Connect
- Maintain and query MS SQL Backend databases. To include database mirroring, witness servers, and reporting servers.
- Maintain all trusted applications to include Exchange
- Good understanding of Certificates and TLS protocols
- Knowledge of operating enterprise systems within virtual environments (VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.)
- Experience in design and administration of Microsoft Windows Server environment, including but not limited to; Activity Directory Domains, Group Policy Objects, Web Services, DFS shares, Operating Systems, patches and hotfixes
- Vendor experience with: Microsoft, VMWare, Cisco, Audiocodes, Sonus
- Certificates preferred: MCSE, AWS Cloud Practitioner and CCNA
- Develop and improve internal and customer facing processes for repeatable implementation, customizations, and/or maintenance of Microsoft communication systems
- Perform daily Enterprise wide system status checks.
- Adhere to all incident, change and problem management procedures
- Ability to apply project management skills to smaller projects in terms of building a plan for tracking tasks, time lines, risks and issues
- Contract to Hire or Direct Hire
- Local candidates to Denver, CO
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Seema (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2303