Oracle EPM Technical Lead- 15442
Our direct client is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Oracle EPM Technical Lead. This is Permanent role located in Las Vegas, NV.
This is a full-time role, direct hire.
- Design, implementation and support of the Oracle EPM Technical functions related to the Oracle Financials Cloud solution
- Provide end-to-end Oracle EPM Technical support for solutions such as Oracle Enterprise Planning & Budgeting Cloud, Oracle Financial Consolidation & Close Cloud, Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud etc.
- Provide Oracle EPM related solutions/designs as well as implement them.
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for the Oracle EPM domains.
- Collaborate with Process Leads to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and deploy features.
- Assist with solution estimation and team structure definition.
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Perform platform capacity planning and management.
- Serve as an escalation point for production and/or platform issues.
- Executing change control and promotions activities.
- Establishes best practices and guidelines for usage of the Oracle EPM platform.
- Provide maintenance and support for the Oracle EPM products during deployment, upgrade and any changes to the Business Intelligence products
- Oversee, recommend and implement appropriate solutions and enhancements to ensure an improvement in system reliability and performance.
- Conform to system architecture standards and practices and work with outsourced suppliers as required to keep up to date with enabling technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree focused in Information Technology or Information Management or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 6 years of experience in implementing Oracle EPM solutions.
- Previous experience with design and development of Oracle EPM functions such as Financial Planning & Budgeting, Financial Consolidation & Close, Account Reconciliation.
- Oracle EPM expert with 4 years’ experience in working with Technologies such as EPBCS, FCCCS, FDM, FRS, SmartView, Hyperion, and Essbase.
- Strong analytical, communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Previous relational database experience.
- Previous experience in providing technical leadership to vendor teams in an onsite/offshore delivery model.
- Previous experience in developing detailed technical documentation
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email Anjali Srivastava (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2291.