JO #15443 – Oracle ERP Business Intelligence Lead
Our direct client is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Oracle ERP Business Intelligence Lead. This Permanent role located in Las Vegas, CA.
The Oracle ERP Business Intelligence Lead will primarily be responsible for technical leadership of Business Intelligence functions relating to Finance Oracle ERP solutions as well as related projects. The Oracle ERP Business Intelligence Lead will collaborate with the IT & business leads, developers and enterprise infrastructure support teams to ensure appropriate delivery of technology solutions (Business Intelligence, performance tuning, data loading, exception processing and documentation) in accordance with business requirements and objectives. The Oracle ERP Business Intelligence Lead also ensures the Business Intelligence processes and platforms are positioned for compliance with IT policies and standards and agreed upon service levels. This role will involve working closely with other IT teams to develop end to end Business Intelligence capabilities and collaborating with key customers (Finance, Procurement, Enterprise Analytics etc.) to ensure their needs are met. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental,practices and procedures.
- Design, implementation and support of the Business Intelligence functions related to the Oracle Financial Cloud solution
- Provide end-to-end Business Intelligence support within the Financials Suite (GL, FA, AP, PA, Procurement etc.)
- Provide Business Intelligence related solutions/designs as well as implement them.
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for Business Intelligence domains.
- Collaborate with Process Leads to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and deploy features.
- Assist with solution estimation and team structure definition.
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Perform platform capacity planning and management.
- Serve as an escalation point for production and/or platform issues.
- Executing change control and promotions activities.
- Establishes best practices and guidelines for usage of the Oracle ERP Business Intelligence platform.
- Provide maintenance and support for the Oracle ERP suite of Business Intelligence products during deployment, upgrade and any changes to the Business Intelligence products
- Oversee, recommend and implement appropriate solutions and enhancements to ensure an improvement in system reliability and performance.
- Conform to system architecture standards and practices and work with outsourced suppliers as required to keep up to date with enabling technologies.
- Interface directly with various business units (front-line to Director level) and IT functional areas as it pertains to the Oracle ERP Business Intelligence.
- Monitor the overall availability and performance of the Oracle ERP integrations and take corrective actions as necessary to ensure peak operational performance.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested
Qualified candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree focused in Information Technology or Information Management or equivalent education and experience
- At least 6 years of experience in implementing Oracle Business Intelligence solutions.
- Previous experience with design and development of Business Intelligence functions related to the Oracle Financials ERP solution
- Business Intelligence expert with 4 years’ experience in working with Technologies such as OTBI, OBIEE Answers, BI Composer, SmartView, BI Publisher, OACS, Visual Analyzer and ODI
- Strong analytical, communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience as a Business Intelligence lead for the Finance Oracle ERP implementation
- Previous relational database experience
- Previous experience providing technical leadership to vendor teams in an onsite/offshore delivery model
- Hands-on experience in implementing Business Intelligence for one large-scale Finance Oracle ERP implementation
- Previous experience developing detailed technical documentation.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Master’s Degree focused in Information Technology or Information Management
- 1 years of experience in implementing cloud-based Finance Oracle ERP Business Intelligence systems.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract position: Full Time.
- Locations: Las Vegas, NV.
- Preferred: Local GC’s and US citizens.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Monica Vaduva (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408- 400- 2301