15444 – OnBase Senior Developer
Our direct client is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced OnBase Senior Developer. This Permanent role located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Design, implementation and support of the cloud-based OnBase solution
- Provide end-to-end support to implement solutions such as Workflow Management, Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Case Management and developing web forms
- Provide OnBase related solutions/designs as well as implement them.
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for OnBase solutions, including conversion and integration with other on-premise and cloud-based systems.
- Collaborate with Process Leads to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and deploy features.
- Create supporting business requirements and technical requirements documentation that will be used for implementation and support
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Serve as an escalation point for production and/or platform issues.
- Executing change control and promotions activities.
- Establishes best practices and guidelines for usage of the OnBase platform.
- Provide maintenance and support for the OnBase suite of products during deployment, upgrade and any changes to the products
- Conform to system architecture standards and practices and work with outsourced suppliers as required to keep up to date with enabling technologies.
- Interface directly with various business units (front-line to Director level) and IT functional areas as it pertains to the OnBase solutions.
- Monitor the overall availability and performance of the OnBase solutions and take corrective actions as necessary to ensure peak operational performance.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree focused in Information Technology or Information Management or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in OnBase implementations for solutions such as Workflow Management, Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Case Management and developing web forms.
- Previous experience with design and development of the OnBase solutions.
- Strong analytical, communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience as a system administrator for OnBase implementations.
- Previous relational database experience.
- Previous experience collaborating with other teams to develop integrations between OnBase and other on-premise as well as cloud-based applications.
- Hands-on experience in implementing 2 - 3 large-scale OnBase implementations.
- Previous experience developing detailed technical documentation.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you (US work permit, current location, employment preferences). Feel free to email Seema Jadhav (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2303.