15449 - Network Engineer
Our client is one of the multinational computer software company focused on Multimedia & Creativity. They currently have need for Network Engineer to work from their San Jose, CA office.
- Implement and support network solutions as per the defined referenced architecture
- Function as the subject matter expert for all things Network Automation
- Develop, enhance, and support automated software solutions to provide services to better monitor, maintain, device management, configuration management, software upgrades/patching and other redundant tasks to optimize Operations and Implementations
- Help establish the Network Automation strategy, roadmaps, tools, platforms, etc.
- Support and maintain network platforms such as; routers, switches, wireless, firewalls, LAN-to-LAN VPN tunnels, SDWAN, and network authentication servers in a highly available distributed global network
- Experience with supporting and maintaining Cisco, Palo Alto, Versa technologies
- Evaluate and pilot and deployment of new network automation products and features.
- Minimum 3-5 years hands-on expertise in implementing, administering, and supporting a global network
- Ability to support network infrastructure devices, including firewalls, routers, switches, wireless access points and controllers, and monitoring applications
- 3+ years of Cisco networking, switching, and routing technologies
- Have solid functional knowledge of Wireless network support and best practices
- Experience with protocol analyzers and sniffers to troubleshoot network and application issues
- In depth experience working with multiple networking protocols: BGP/OSPF/IS-IS, IPv4/IPv6, MPLS, VLAN, VXLAN, etc.
- Strong skills with programming and scripting languages such as Python, bash, Perl, Ruby, Java, C, C++, etc. is required
- Experience with API development and leveraging API’s for automation and analytics
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US on W2 payment term
- 6+ months Contract position
- Locals to Bay Area, CA candidate only
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume. You should also feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2299.