JO # 15451 – Senior Product Manager
Our direct client is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Senior Product Manager. This is a Permanent role located in Las Vegas, CA.
- Analyze data by running queries in MySQL, searching through logs, and leveraging marketing tools built for the colossal amount of data Client Resorts gathers.
- Partner with the product and development team to drive sprint planning to build roadmap of product/features and successfully deliver features. Partner closely with key stakeholders to build credibility and buy-in to the Digital Ventures platform capabilities by understanding their processes and requirements
- Seek out new opportunities to augment the output to improve quality and ultimately customer ROI.
- Partner with UX designers and Engineering teams to build products and solutions to improve the Client customer experience • Be the key technical liaison for the projects as assigned.
- Define and measure feature success metrics to drive features with business value and drive adoption.
- Define requirements, measure KPIs, track experiments, and frequently ship releases. Effectively communicate product plans and status through reports and other updates. Provide documentation and training material and evangelize products and services to internal teams and customers.
- Develop junior product managers and assist senior product managers evolve into cross organizational leaders.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Critical Leadership Capabilities.
- Lives the Client culture: Sets the standard for living our guiding principles to drive a culture of inclusion, teamwork, integrity, and excellence.
- Business Acumen: Makes sound decisions to ensure the long-term success of Client Resorts International.
- Team Performance: Develops a highly engaged, valued, diverse and effective workforce.
- Innovation and Change: Actively identifies new and different ways of doing things by taking calculated risks and learning from mistakes.
- Collaboration: Delivers results by building strong relationships based on trust and understanding.
- Leadership Courage: Recognized as a “truth-teller” and commands respect by always doing the right thing.
- Development: Continually looks for opportunities to learn, improve self and mentor others
- 7 years of experience in Program Management, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Technical Product Management, or experience in a related area.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; or equivalent education and work experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Agile Program/Product/Feature Management using Aha.io and Jira.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
Ideal Experience and Education
- Master’s degree in a related field; or equivalent education and work experience
- Previous experience in Engineering, Product Management, Product Development, or Competitive Analysis
- Previous experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud and Customer Data Platforms
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract position: Full Time.
- Locations: Las Vegas, NV.
- Preferred: Local GC’s and US citizens.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Shreya Muktamath(Shreya.firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408- 400- 2300.