Principal Software Engineer - 15452
Our direct client is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies. They are currently in urgent need of Principal Software Engineer. This Permanent role located in Las Vegas, NV and needs candidates who can relocate to Las Vegas, NV and can come for the onsite interview. No remote work is possible.
· Develop and execute production grade code: through vision, definition, planning, execution, deployment and sustainment.
· Partner closely with Product Management to build great customer experiences.
· Work with technology leadership to identify and implement new technologies and techniques that can improve our overall platform performance and ultimate customer experience
· Influence the organization via quality standards to enhance the technical design, development, deployment and maintenance of the product
· Drive consistency, reliability, supportability and observability across our services. Effectively communicate to pull people together and enable them to find solutions to challenges they encounter.
· Analyze product tradeoffs and deliver simple and intuitive products that just work.
· Eight years of experience delivering commercial cloud and backend software products and services at enterprise to internet scale or experience in a related area.
· Previous experience with software development in a production environment (java/C++/other
· Strong understanding of all software layers including UI, service, data store and communication layers.
· Previous experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud and Customer Data Platforms.
· Previous experience with distributed computing, enterprise-wide systems, agile-based development, Scrum, Kanban or other agile methodology and experience working in a DevOps culture and with distributed teams.
· Permanent Role
· Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2299