OnBase Technical Lead - 15455
Our direct client is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies. They are currently in urgent need of OnBase Technical Lead. This Permanent role located in Las Vegas, CA and needs candidates who can relocate for the job and can come for the onsite interview. No remote work is possible.
- Design, Implementation and Support of the cloud-based OnBase solution
- Provide end-to-end support to implement solutions such as Workflow Management, Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Case Management and developing web forms
- Provide OnBase related solutions/designs for complex projects as well as implement them.
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for OnBase solutions, including conversion and integration with other on-premise and cloud-based systems.
- Collaborate with Process Leads to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and deploy features.
- Lead and facilitate discovery workshops, working with the business team members to gather business requirements necessary to design a solution that meets the business needs
- Create supporting business requirements and technical requirements documentation that will be used for implementation and support
- Assist with solution estimation and team structure definition.
- Perform platform capacity planning and management.
- Serve as an escalation point for production and/or platform issues.
- Establishes best practices and guidelines for usage of the OnBase platform.
- Provide maintenance and support for the OnBase suite of products during deployment, upgrade and any changes to the products
- Oversee, recommend and implement appropriate solutions and enhancements to ensure an improvement in system reliability and performance.
- Conform to system architecture standards and practices and work with outsourced suppliers as required to keep up to date with enabling technologies.
- Monitor the overall availability and performance of the OnBase solutions and take corrective actions as necessary to ensure peak operational performance.
- 5 years of experience in OnBase implementations for solutions such as Workflow Management, Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Case Management and developing web forms
- 4 or more years of experience with design and development of the OnBase solutions
- 2 or more years of experience as a system administrator for OnBase implementations
- 4 or more years of relational database experience
- 3 or more years of experience in collaborating with other teams to develop integrations between OnBase and other on-premise as well as cloud-based applications.
- Hands-on experience in implementing 2 - 3 large-scale OnBase implementations
- 4 or more years of experience in developing detailed technical documentation.
- 1 year of experience with cloud-based OnBase implementation
- Strong analytical, communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills. Strong understanding of all software layers including UI, service, data store and communication layers.
- Previous experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud and Customer Data Platforms.
- Previous experience with distributed computing, enterprise-wide systems, agile-based development, Scrum, Kanban or other agile methodology and experience working in a DevOps culture and with distributed teams.
- Permanent Role
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email Nina Schindler (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2299