Job Order #15456 – Program Manager (Digital Ventures)
Our direct client is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Senior Product Manager. This is a Permanent role located in Las Vegas, CA.
Program Scope Management
- Facilitate program charting aligning on in/out of scope with all business stakeholders and team members. Ensure all approvals are completed before entering plan and design phase.
- Can establish and integrate multiple project charters aligned within an overall program charter framework.
- Ensure requirements are clearly defined and documented.
- Utilize WBS to develop and manage task assignment.
- Define, baseline and maintain a program schedule in MS Project or designation PMO schedule management tool.
- Can integrate multiple project schedules into an overall program schedule.
- Enter key deliverables as defined by PMO standards into Clarity and ensure data is accurate on a weekly basis.
- Drive and track work completion against the program schedule.
Program Cost Management
- Facilitate holistic cost estimates capturing all IT labor (internal and external), vendor, hardware, software, and other program related costs. Place cost estimates using defined cost plans within Clarity.
- Partner with finance to ensure CER is created and approved as appropriate.
- Track cost actuals on a defined cadence and update Clarity as appropriate.
- The Program Manager (Digital Ventures) responsibility is to ensure accurate use and input of appropriate data information in the Direct Marketing systems, as well as produce all report writing for the systems.
- The Specialist will maintain a strong and productive relationship with partner, corporate, property, and vendor contacts. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Client Resorts International policies, practices, and procedures.
- Provides channel management with required information to execute campaigns and ensures campaign information is accomplished and meets quality standards.
- Analyze campaign performance and recommend and implement strategic changes in order to improve our marketing efforts.
- Research marketing trends and develop ways to implement into Client Resorts International’s business practices.
- Identifies and monitor internal bench marks in relation to direct marketing trends and e-mail delivery standards.
- Liaise between Marketing Strategy, Direct Marketing and Loyalty Marketing to implement effective strategies for each campaign.
- Ensure marketer business requirements and needs are supported with the appropriate tools, data, application, functionality and other required resources.
- Partners with e-mail design team to build out effective creative for campaigns, specifically as it pertains to digital customer dialogue initiatives.
- Partners with management and input of offer codes into direct marketing systems, and uploads offers to player loyalty program accounts.
- Analyzes direct marketing financial data and information and provides recommendations to management.
- Categorizes codes and sends campaign information for reporting the Company’s direct marketing performance.
- Generates reports on sent emails, open rates, cloud marked emails, and effectively recommends actions to management.
- Acts as the channel between channel management.
- Sends test messages and disseminates information to receive approvals.
- Provides input and feedback to improves processes and campaigns; makes recommendations when test messaging is unsuccessful and.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment when developing reports with pacing information.
- Validates checking for offers uploaded on Client portal (e.g. testing of booking functionality).
- Performs other job duties as requested.
Ideal Experience and Education
- Master’s degree in a related field; or equivalent education and work experience
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract position: Full Time.
- Locations: Las Vegas, NV.
- Preferred: Local GC’s and US citizens.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Shreya Muktamath (Shreya.email@example.com) or call 408- 400- 2300.