15458 – Software Developer
Our client is worldwide leader in information technologies with products that include hardware, software and services. They have a requirement for a to fulfill a contract role for Software Developer to work in Santa Clara, CA facility.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- BS/MS in Computer Science.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are required.
- 2+ years of software design and development experience on Java and Linux platform.
- 2+ years of customer facing low latency JSON/RESTful Web Services development.
- Good Java, Data structure, and Algorithm coding skills.
- Hands-on experience with VMware vSphere SDK.
- Hands-on experience with multi-threaded network application coding skills.
- Good Shell scripting skills.
- Hands-on experience with SAN/NAS storage a big plus.
- Hands-on experience with Cisco UCS Director is a big plus.
- Worked in an Agile and SCRUM environment.
- Career must be in software product development and be a 100% hands-on coder.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Local candidates to Santa Clara, CA
- W2 employee preferred
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Min Maganti (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2304