Business Analyst - 15463
Our client is one of largest virtualization companies in the world. Their products help streamline how complex applications can be used and viewed. They are a Silicon Valley powerhouse and are currently in need of a Business Analyst for their Business Transformation and Automation (BTA) Finance Solutions Team, focused group that implement and manage finance solutions and processes.
This is a long-term Contract position, 6+ months based in Palo Alto, CA.
- Organize/Participate in requirement gathering workshops and gather and analyze business requirements.
- Preparing Business requirement Documents and Create application functional specifications for business processes.
- Preparing Test scripts and performing functional testing
- Execute and Download reports from SAP BOBJ / Oracle / Concur, massage them and share it with the key stake holders.
- Manage user access requests for certain finance tools.
- Monitor the process that loads exchange rates into our financial applications Oracle, SAP, QuickBase, etc. and validate them.
- Provide first level of support to the QuickBase users and help them with their queries related to application build on QuickBase platform.
- Working with cross functional teams and global process owners.
- Strong finance acumen
- Strong business analyst skills
- SAP business objects or any other reporting tool
- Looking for a reporting business analyst
- Quickbase is a big plus
- Pulling data from Oracle ERP, SAP ERP, Concur, QuickBase
- W2 employee only
- 6+ month Contract
- Palo Alto, CA
- Local candidates strongly preferred
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Feel free to directly email Anjali Srivastava (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2291.