Integration Developer- 15487
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic, and works with cutting edge technologies. They are currently in need of an Integration Developer, an experienced developer to work as part of a team on multiple high visibility projects. This is position is based out of Phoenix, AZ.
- Identify and migrate historical Account Financial data for the following audit types: - Income Tax Audits - Use and Sales Tax Audit - Escheatment Audits - Fixed Assets and Capital Expenditures
- Review and understand requirements.
- Assist solution architect with design.
- Lead all technical and implementation efforts
- Validate solution in QA testing support and troubleshoot issue
- Demo and train BSAs on the tools Production turnover and post implementation support
- At least 6 years of application development experience
- Experience writing SQL queries, including data analysis
- Experience working in SharePoint
- Experience working in Hadoop
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Long term contract
- Phoenix, AZ
- Local candidates preferred
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply with your most updated resume. Feel free to email Anjali Srivastava (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2291.