Business Analyst IV - 15512
Our client is one of largest virtualization companies in the world. Their products help streamline how complex applications can be used and viewed. They are a Silicon Valley powerhouse and are currently in need of a senior level Business Analyst for their Palo Alto, CA facility.
• Responsible for analyzing current business processes and understand the needs of the business.
• Identify and define Key Performance Indices (KPIs) to better assist in business decision making.
• Collaborate with technical and business teams to identify improvement opportunities for the various initiatives and projects.
• Create and continuously update detailed Business Requirement Documents (BRD) which will be consumed by the technical team to deliver accurate solutions based on user requirements.
• Ability to understand complex database structures, how to navigate through it, and connecting the data to business processes.
• Conduct and participate in Functional Testing as well as User Interface Testing (UAT).
• Develop User Acceptance Testing (UAT) documentation and test plans on behalf of the end-users
• Identify operational issues, investigate root causes, and work with appropriate teams to address issues that arise during design and implementation phases of a project.
• BA/BS in related field.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Advance Excel and SQL skills, including querying involving multiple tables.
• Experience with SAP BOBJ, Tableau and/or SFDC Wave visualization and analytical tools.
• Working knowledge of systems such as SAP Hana and SalesForce.com
• Technology industry experience with a focus on supporting initiatives for the Sales Organization (e.g. Forecasting, Pipeline Management).
• Ability to prioritize in a fast paced, changing environment and self-motivate to meet deadlines.
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- W2 employee only
- Long term contract
- Palo alto, CA
- Local candidates preferred
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Anjali Srivastava (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2291.