15514 – Interaction Designer
Our client is one of the oldest and largest banks in the world, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for an Interaction Designer. The position is located in San Francisco/Oakland, CA.
- Bachelor's degree in HCI or equivalent experience with information architecture as well as interaction design and information design
- 5+ years of experience with interactive product design, design planning, and/or strategic consulting for Fortune 500 companies or large e-commerce sites
- Proven track record for managing complex projects within larger organizations with a mature user centered design methodology
- Current and relevant experience with trends affecting digital interactive product design (e.g. mobile, responsive design, etc.)
- Mobility experience
- A track record of delivering high quality end-to-end designs including wireframes, prototypes, specifications documents, and presentations
- Knowledge of applying user research (e.g. task analysis, user scenarios) to inform design decisions
- Experience in working with cross functional team or large-scale software development lifecycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies
- Practical experience participating, optimizing and socializing user centered design processes and principles
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, communication, problem-solving, and engagement management skills
- Expertise in iRise (or other simulation packages), Visio/OmniGraffle, and Photoshop/Fireworks
- Understand the subjective nature of decision-making with internal clients, and work effectively as a consultant within a large, matrixed organization
- Ability to present and defend design decisions to groups including senior stakeholders
Qualified candidates must have:
- Experience in communications, human factors, information sciences, graphic and visual arts
- Background in financial institution or other regulated industry
- Consulting experience or experience within Fortune 100 company
- Certification using iRise
- Knowledge of Accessibility methods and standards, WCAG, or section 508 compliance guidelines
- Experience with formal usability assessment methods
- Experience with service design or journey mapping, and designing for emotion
- Advanced degree in HCI, human factors, interaction design, communications, information sciences in visual/graphic arts or comparable experience
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract position: 2 Years Contract
- Locations: San Francisco/Oakland, CA
- Preferred W2 candidate
About the Client:
For more than 170 years, this trusted company has provided diversified financial services. They are ranked among the top 5 in assets among US banks and are consistently named as one of the “Most Respected” and “Most Admired” banks in the world.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Bhavana Mathur (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2297