Lead Java Designer-Developer – 15591
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic, and works with cutting edge technologies. They are currently in need of an experienced Lead Java Designer-Developer. This position is contract and is at their Pleasanton, CA facility.
- Design solutions to fit business objectives in the Marketing/Merchandising Promotion Planning domain
- Convert abstract business ideas into technical architectures, designs, and implementations.
- Work with Solutions Architect, Technical Lead and other IT and business groups to implement a quality and stable platform solution.
- Design and implement Single Page Java web applications leveraging Angular UI for front end supported by backend REST based Spring Boot applications
- Develop and Deploy applications using organization's technology practices, standards and procedures
- Analyze business processes, fit-gap analysis, inefficiencies and risks to determine appropriate process and system design.
- Optimize and streamline business process with technical solutions.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ Years of Object-Oriented Programming.
- 5+ years hands-on experience with Spring BOOT backend REST services
- 5+ years of experience with RDBMS databases like Oracle, DB2, Teradata.
- Strong understanding of coding and security best practices for Angular UI and Spring Boot REST services
- Experience with development methodologies such as Agile, DAD, or SCRUM development.
- Experience with web technologies such as caching, SEO, MVC.
- Experience integrating web applications with security solutions such as single sign on OAM Web gate, federated single sign on (SAML) and Windows Native authentication.
- Experience with ReactJS or Web 2.0 UI development is preferred.
- Experience with NO SQL databases like MongoDB, Hadoop is preferred
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Position type: Contract to hire
- Position location: Pleasanton, CA (local candidates preferred)
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.