15592– Project Manager/Scrum Master
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet the company is nimble and dynamic and works with cutting edge technologies. They are currently in need of an experienced Project Manager/ Scrum Master, to work as part of a team on multiple high visibility projects. This is a contract to hire position and is at their Pleasanton, CA facility and is looking for local candidates only.
- Build strong working relationships with business stakeholder and ensure project support and commitment
- Define project scope, deliverables and roles and responsibilities in collaboration with stakeholders, business partners and project team members.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools. Create, monitor and manage detailed project plan.
- Plan budgets for equipment, resources and vendors.
- Participate in the development of cost benefit analysis, associated budgets and tracking of actual costs spent vs budget and regularly reporting on project status to management.
- Assign and monitor work of technical personnel, ensuring that project steps are in alignment with business objectives, on time and within budget.
- Support development efforts by scheduling & attending meetings, capturing and coordinating action items
- Identify, analyze, prioritize and manage project risks. Develop contingency plans to mitigate risks.
- Manage stakeholder communications and approvals.
- Manage project related documentation like proposals, progress reports, requirements and presentations.
- Plan and execute deployments, support handover of project and necessary
- 4-year degree (Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or relational functional field) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience, With an Application Development or Technical Project Management background.
- Project Management Institutes' (PMI) and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a plus; MBA a plus
- Strong skills in project planning, budget estimation and management, resource planning and assessment, financial planning and risk assessment
- Strong knowledge of Project Management Methodology and Tools (e.g. MS Project, Visio, Agile, SDLC etc.) with a strong knowledge of Project Management Disciplines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong expectation management, influencing and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong ability to collaborate across various groups, build relationships and manage effectively in a matrix organization.
- Strong ability to motivate teams and coach and train business system analysts and lower level project managers.
- Advanced knowledge of process evaluation and selection of products, tools, services and infrastructure components in line with an organization's business needs and architectural principles.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals is specialized by technology, is great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying? Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Monica Vaduva (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2301