Our client is the world’s leading industrial real estate company. They currently have a requirement of an AWS Lead Engineer. The position is permanent direct hire and located in Denver, CO.
- As a key member of our team, the AWS Cloud Engineer will work with development teams and other DevOps engineers to solve critical issues while improving customer experience. Other responsibilities include:
- Build and support scalable microservices and system orchestration.
- Design, development, and testing of features delivered as applications and/or services.
- Investigate and contribute to solving issues in production environments.
- Provide collaborative conduit between various technical and non-technical teams.
- Build effective monitoring, alerts, and metrics for production services.
- Build effective DevOps services, processes, and tooling.
- Minimum of 7 years of software engineering experience
- Minimum of 4 years of AWS technology delivery experience
- Strong knowledge of microservice and SoAarchitectures.
- Experience with AWS cloud platform technologies such as API Gateway, Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, SQS, SES, S3, Cognito, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, etc…
- Experience with AWS client technologies such as AppSync (GraphQL) and Amplify
- Experience with AWS DevOps tooling such as CodeStar and Service Application Model (SAM)
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools and methods such as Chef, Puppet, Salt, Cloud Formation, or Ansible
- Experience with Identity Access Management (IAM) and Identity Provider (IdP) technologies and solutions (e.g. oAuth, OpenID, JWT, SAML).
- Experience with HTTP APIs and RESTful web services
- Understanding of web browser APIs and behavior
- Excellent technical communication skills
- Competent in designing and building web applications and/or web services in a commercial setting
- Competent in design/implementation for reliability, availability, scalability and performance
- Competent in software engineering tools (e.g. build tools) and best practices (e.g. test automation and continuous integration)
Payment term: W2 only. Sorry no CTC candidates
Interviews: On-site interview
Duration: Direct hire
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2299