15595 | Enterprise Architect - Integration |
Our client is one of the Japanese multinationals, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for an Enterprise Architect - Integration. The position is in Englewood, Colorado locations.
- must have really strong understanding of how IT functions. should have enterprise-level knowledge of technology
- strong Business acumen and understanding of business drivers
- solid understanding of enterprise applications
- Knowledge of and ability to document Integration Patterns, Reference Architectures, Design Principles for complex solutions
- Ability to work with the project teams to capture and design for both Functional and Non-Functional Requirements
- Able to transform the Business requirements to Technical Specifications
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture design concepts
- Proven experience developing successful API, SOA, REST and integration solutions in an enterprise environment on one or more industry standard integration suites on multiple projects
- Preferably experience with Mulesoft
- Have been responsible for providing Integration Solution Architectures and Designs for the overall delivery
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Type: Full Time.
- Locations: Englewood, CO.
- Preferred: GC and US Citizen.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Bhavana Mathur (Bhavana.firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408- 400- 2297