15618 - Business Systems Analyst
Our direct client is one of the world's leading Robotics technology companies. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Business Systems Analyst. This is a Contract for 3-6 months.
The Business Systems Analyst is the key contributor in the architecture, enhancement and maintenance of all internal business processes with a direct impact on the bottom-line. You will be responsible for translating Business requirements to System solutions, performing fit gap analysis, Business process re-engineering, documenting and implementing the solutions.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to gather a deep understanding of the business and deliver solutions to empower the business.
- Analyze current business processes – Order to Cash, Reverse Logistics, Inventory Management, Accounting, Customer support, and Partner/Vendor integrations, identify areas of improvement and automation, applying industry best practices.
- Facilitate work sessions with stakeholders from multiple business units & 3rd party vendors/partners to capture requirements and design/document workflows.
- Implement solutions in NetSuite, deploy and conduct end-to-end testing with all back-office applications to ensure that business requirements are being met
- Own the administration of NetSuite modules- develop and optimize solutions using Customizations, Scripting, and Workflows.
- Development and maintenance of dashboards and operational reports to provide insight for teams, managers, and executives. Maintain user access, roles and rights and provide also end user training.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the change management process for published reports.
- Assist in prioritization, assignment and maintenance of EDI processes and applications.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or related field, OR in lieu of degree, equal work experience.
- Proficiency in NetSuite Modules – Order Management, Inventory, Financials, Accounting
- 5+ years of hands on implementation experience in key SuiteCloud developer tools – SuiteSuiteFlow, SuiteTalk, SuiteScript, SuiteBuilder.
- 2+ of experience in Development, test and deployment of custom application extensions using system SuiteTalk API and third-party tools.
- Experience with integrating NetSuite to other business applications & 3rd party tools with integration platforms – Jitterbit/Celigo/Boomi/Mulesoft.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams across the breadth of the business in global locations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in layman or technical terms as required.
- Proficiency with reporting \ business analytics, and database management tools.
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Reporting.
- Relational Database Experience.
- Retail Industry Experience
- NetSuite Administrator Certification
- Knowledge of Cloud Enterprise Integration platforms – Jitterbit, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, Informatica.
- Familiarity with Zendesk
- Contract Role
- Location: Newark, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you (US work authorization, current location, etc.)
Feel free to email Vandana Mathur (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2308 EXT 111