15656 – UX Lead
Our client is one of the oldest and largest in the world, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for a UX Lead. The position is located in San Francisco, Oakland, CA or Charlotte, NC.
- Collaborating with the DXD Design Team (Designers, Content Strategists, and Researchers) on multi-device experiences in one or more of the following areas: online and mobile banking, payments, financial education, product information, tools, and applications in an Agile framework
- Representing DXD throughout the implementation process and working with the broader Scrum team to understand business goals and create design solutions for customer needs
- Partnering with product managers, scrum masters, developers, business analysts, and legal/compliance managing expectations regarding DXD delivery
- Estimating scope and sizing and handling escalations
- Create and manage a delivery schedule to make sure DXD deliverables are done sprint(s) ahead of development
- Speak to the details of the design deliverables and user stories, answering questions and resolving ambiguities
- Communicating between the scrum team and the larger DXD team
As DXD UX Lead, you may also:
- Present the entire experience to large groups or senior leaders
- Moderate working sessions
- Advocate for change that enhances customer experience and improves process.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 2+ years’ experience working in an enterprise Agile environment
- Solid project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment to include project planning, scoping, sizing and ongoing project cost tracking and reporting
- 5+ years’ experience leading Interaction Designers, Visual Designers, and Content Strategists to produce digital customer experiences
- 3+ years of agency, internal design team, or consulting experience with F100 companies
- Proven track record for managing complex creative design efforts in a mature User Experience Design environment with demonstrated experience with user centered design methodology
- Proven experience successfully managing a geographically remote team
- Excellent leadership, communication, problem-solving, facilitation, presentation, planning and engagement management skills
- Ability to act, partner and influence at varying levels within the organization; build long term relationships with diverse sets of partners.
- Agile delivery tools (including JIRA and Confluence)
- Microsoft office suite (including MS Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Working knowledge of design software including Invision, iRise, Sketch, Photoshop
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract position: 2 Years Contract
- Locations: San Francisco, Oakland, CA or Charlotte, NC.
- Preferred W2 candidate
About the Client:
For more than 170 years, this trusted company has provided diversified financial services. They are ranked among the top 5 in assets among US banks and are consistently named as one of the “Most Respected” and “Most Admired” banks in the world.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Vandana Mathur (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2308 EXT 111.