15684 – Infrastructure Architect.
Our client is one of the Cyber Security company, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for an Infrastructure Architect. The position is in Milpitas, CA.
- The individual best suited for this job will be able to demonstrate how to juggle several completely different priorities, stakeholder groups and communities simultaneously as well as engaging their own team, customers, suppliers and the rest of the IT organization effectively.
This requires the individual to be an excellent, flexible, persuasive and agile communicator, demonstrating diplomacy always.
The infrastructure architect must be able to show their teams the 'bigger picture of where they fit into the business, not just IT (because remember IT IS the business).
This requires constant relationship building and regular contact with everyone in the business (key business stakeholders) and an active informed interest in all daily business affairs.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Ability to analyze system requirements and existing systems to ensure they offer adequate security and are effectively meeting the needs of the organization. Have ability to coordinate with all areas of the organization to see that the system is working as optimally as it should while ongoing analysis will identify where they can integrate new hardware/features.
- Create detailed plans for the integration of new systems architecture into existing infrastructure. This includes logistical plans for the operational areas to conduct the physical integrations, during which the Infrastructure Architect provides technical direction and support.
- Collaborates with peer organizations and senior leadership on creating the visionary direction and roadmap for Infrastructure Services and gains adoption throughout the enterprise.
- Uses extensive technical expertise to build case for change in technology architecture strategy.
- Sets and drives the implementation of standards, advises teams of IT technology standard requirements, methodology and processes.
Responsible for complete IT infrastructure design, systems analysis, security, data center operation, compute, storage, network & voice communication.
Acts as expert for infrastructure teams in the plan, design, and delivery of IT solutions.
- Drives short & long-term architecture strategy for the overall IT project portfolio for key business segments.
Participates in proof of concepts to assist in defining technology direction and enabling business strategy.
Communicates and validates program architecture with infrastructure team, project management team, and technology services management team.
- Conducts end-to-end technical plan design.
Design and develop infrastructure blueprints for the implementation of new solutions.
Responsible for impact analysis and design modifications to existing systems to support new solutions.
- Develops long-term strategy for historical data retention and archival plan for storage needs, defines data retention, backup, and recovery methods and plans taking direction from legal in process.
- Develops specifications for interfaces from existing to new systems.
- Maintain a common documentation library of standardized procedures and configurations
Work directly with business users to translate requirements into designs and ultimately develop and deploy secure cutting-edge solutions that leverage cloud-based solutions.
- Handle all aspects of solution development - architecture, design, development, build, deployment, monitoring and operations, accounting for near-term product deliverables and technical debt.
Own overall solution architecture including direction, principles, various levels of abstraction, and current state.
Coordinates technical kick-off sessions by providing detailed product architecture overviews and determining the customer's design, integration and development plans.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract position: 7-month Contract
- Locations: Milpitas, CA.
- Preferred W2 candidate
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.