Our client is a discount retail powerhouse based in the East Bay. They are dedicated to continuously improving the technologies used to make their business more efficient. They are currently in need of a IT Security Analyst who will work from their Dublin, CA facility.
This job is Contract to Hire and needs onsite interview.
The Senior IT Risk Analyst is responsible for executing IT risk management processes within Ross. This includes performing risk assessments, tracking mitigation efforts and developing risk metrics and risk reports. This position is also responsible for executing security risk related projects and programs, such as third party risk assessments, updating security policies and standards and executing security awareness programs.
- List the core duties or tasks that are fundamental to the performance of the job. Define purpose, function and the result to be accomplished. Also, focus on frequency, time spent, etc. List in order of importance.
- Performs risk assessments to identify current and future security vulnerabilities.
- Performs third party risk management and participates in reviews of contracts agreements to ensure necessary security controls have been included as part of services and capabilities for the protection of organization assets
- Assists the IT Risk Lead Analyst during product and vendor selection process.
- Assists the IT Risk Lead Analyst to build standards to support vendor selection and RFP process.
- Maintains risk register and develops IT Risk Management metrics and reports
- Three years of Information Technology in Security and/or Risk Management.
- Strong understanding of security governance, compliance and risk management principles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Working knowledge of UNIX and Windows
- Firewalls, VPN, PKI, IPS
- Oracle, MS SQL
- Virtualization Security
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Type: Contract to Hire (W2 only)
- Local candidates only
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. Feel free to email Nina Schindler (email@example.com) or call 408.400.2299.