15720 – Director, Product Management (Industry Solutions)
Our client is one of the Japanese MNC, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for a Director, Product Management. The position is at their Santa Clara location.
- This position will be based in our Santa Clara office and will be part of a strategic product management team working with Engineering, Program Management, Marketing, Services & Support, Supply Chain, Sales and Alliances teams to deliver technology solutions to business problems.
- As a Director of Product Management on this team, you will be collaborating with industry thought leaders and domain experts to lead a team of Product Managers towards Client's mission of pioneering next generation infrastructure solutions for mission critical databases & applications, big data and advanced analytics; geared for cloud as well as hybrid deployments.
This is a great opportunity for a star performer looking to own and lead an important part of the portfolio and contribute to key business and technology decisions at a world leading company.
- Own a Client solution portfolio and provide team leadership for solutions from conceptualization across the product lifecycle working closely with the program execution and engineering teams .
- Work closely with pre/Sales and the partner and marketing organizations to identify product features, perform SWOT and ROI analysis.
- Strategize, iteratively evolve and evangelize product roadmap.
- Partner with engineering, services and support teams to identify and accomplish integration and orchestration points to deliver a robust, highly scalable platform.
- Successfully complete end-to-end Go To Market cycles, both in waterfall and agile models.
- Work with trade compliance team and perform pricing analysis, providing forecasts and pricing recommendations for ensuring global sale-ability.
- Be the voice of the product and make compelling product presentations in front of audiences ranging from C-level to market analysts.
Innovation, creativity and an outside-the-box mindset are all keys to your success as you work with cross functional stakeholders and delve into real market driven business needs.
Ability to quickly build credibility and trust with team members and key stakeholders.
Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with being a dynamic and engaging speaker comfortable in front of audiences of all sizes and backgrounds.
Ability to influence without authority is a must-have skill along with cross-cultural sensitivity as we work closely across Americas, EMEA and APAC.
Ability to cultivate an understanding of what information is required to drive which decisions.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related streams.
- Minimum 10 years of technical product management experience.
- Minimum 5 years of team leadership and managerial experience.
- Minimum 12 years of in-depth experience in enterprise data landscapes, spanning across ETL, Data Warehouses (both in-memory SAP HANA and Oracle RDBMS), Big Data, Business Intelligence and Artificial Intelligence.
- Minimum 5 years of vertical domain experience in one or more of the following – Telco, Finance, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Retail.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IaaS/PaaS/Cloud business models and technologies.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in creating solutions from scratch using one or more of the technologies/verticals listed above.
- Experience with infrastructure and hardware technologies preferred.
- Master’s in Business preferred.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Type: Full Time
- Locations: Santa Clara.
- Preferred W2 candidate
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Shreya Muktamath(Shreya.email@example.com) or call 408- 400- 2300.