15751 – Business Process Owner (Finance/Accounting & SAP FICO)
Our client, leader in structural systems research, testing and innovation, is currently looking for a Business Process Owner to join their team in CA(various locations) or TX or OH or TN
This is a direct hire.
- The BPO position is an elite assignment as part of the team that is shaping the future of the company’s business processes and supporting future growth.
- The Finance, Pricing, Rebates & Commissions (FI/PRC) Business Process Owner is accountable for the success of these business processes in the future rollouts.
- The BPO is responsible for understanding how the processes are currently implemented throughout the company, and identifying and resolving any gaps between the current implementation and SAP best practices.
- The BPO will work closely with the Finance and Sales & Distribution consultants in managing the Finance and Pricing/Rebates/Commissions portions of the global template.
- He/she will also work with local Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), training them in the SAP solution, including how to prepare and validate data.
- 35% Works with business stakeholders to support Finance (financial accounting, general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, banking, fixed asset, cost elements, cost center accounting, internal orders, product costing, profitability analysis, and profit center accounting) and Pricing, Rebates & Commissions in SAP S/4HANA.
- 35% Responsible for working with various groups within and outside of the company (business SMEs, end users, consultants) to drive unit testing, integration testing and usability testing. Executes test scenarios, validates data and documents test results. Maintains end-user training documentation and trains end users as required.
- 30% Responsible for cleansing and validating data migrated from the legacy system and training end-users on managing the data.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals is specialized by technology, is great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Monica Vaduva (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2301